Friday, November 18, 2011

Orly Happy Go Lucky - Frisky. It kills my camera.

Alright. Frisky is one of those camera-freaking-out colors that are so much fun to wear and a pain in the ass to try to show you. In reality, Frisky is a very pretty, bright, Tiffany blue. It looks more Tiffany than China Glaze's For Audrey could ever hope to be. (I know that my disdain of For Audrey makes some people angry, but I'm sorry, For Audrey is not nearly green enough.)

The day I took these pictures was extremely overcast and my camera couldn't handle the pressure to accurately capture this color... Except on my pinkie.
Photobucket

Closeup
Photobucket

I don't understand it, but there it is.

This wreaked havoc on my cuticle beds, running into them, getting all thick and weird, and chunky/crusty, but the color was amazing. I had been dying to get Frisky forever and I never saw the display in Ulta, and the one I did see in Sally's only had one bottle of Fresh left. Well, apparently, Ulta moved this (and the entire Fowl Play collection) into the permanent display! Well fine then, I'll accept that lol.

Now I just need to get the other three and I shall be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment