Thursday, July 14, 2011

Je Suis Retourné!

Hey ya'll! I'm back from vacation with a mini-haul!
MAC Jade Dragon - dark jade green glass fleck
MAC Originality - liquid gold semi-foil
Orly Bubbly Bombshell - Fuchsia micro and mini glitters
Estee Lauder Ultra Violet - dark plum glass fleck
Zoya Gabrielle - Sunset orange with gold glass fleck

Whee!

How did my Sally Hansen Salon Effects in Kitty Kitty hold up?
Not well.
Photobucket
Here they are on day 1 before i grew so sick of them I could vomit

Photobucket
Here they are this morning. CHIPPING. Chipping is bad for me because it rips layers of my nail off with it. Not. Cool. Would i try them again? They are very fussy to put on, but i think if i went on vacation again, i might. Too expensive for me for a normal week, i change my np daily, so all the effort + short span is too big of a waste for me.

Today, though, I'm wearing Colo Club Wicked Sweet. Its an awesome shade of blue with some shimmer. I believe it was Scrangie who likened it to Zoya Phoebe with a top coat and I totally agree!

The smell is.............................. not cool. Its like fruit roll ups and VERY intense. Three coats opacity, top coat a MUST to tame that smell!
Photobucket
Here she is! The blue is too intense for my sad camera, but i think this is pretty close.

No comments:

Post a Comment