Friday, July 15, 2011

Christmas in July (?)

Today I'm wearing MAC Originality. (pics later)

A bright, burnished gold foil. Closer to bronze than yellow gold, but not brown enough to be called bronze. If I compare this to OPI Rising Star and Brisbane Bronze, it seems solidly in between those two shades.
I picked it up even though it says "frost" on the bottom, and in my experience with MAC frosts, they are painfully sheer. This was a pleasant surprise in terms of opacity. Two coats and I'm satisfied. A teeny bit see-through on the tips, but its negligible.
The brush was a little weird and fluffy at the tips for a MAC brush, but i got along just fine.
I like it a lot, but i may wear it more often in the fall... Its beautiful, but it makes me think of falling leaves and even golden angel wings from Christmas, and its summer right now lol

No comments:

Post a Comment