Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Forgotten Loves Week - Day 2

It took me a long time to decide what to do for today during theme week. After applying this polish, I wonder why I didn't just do it right away.

Photobucket

Sally Hansen Nail Prisms Purple Diamond!!!
I think i have about four bottles of this.

Purple Diamond is a beautiful medium purple with a holographic finish. Since I suck at photographing my nails anyway, this doesn't show it off to its best advantage. Unlike a lot of beautiful polishes (GOSH Holographic, Sally Hansen Magicals, China Glaze OMG), you can still see the rainbows in this rather well in low lighting such as indoors, fluorescent lighting, and cloudy skies. Those fancier holos fade horrifically when the lights go down, not to mention they are so difficult to keep on your nails, but purple diamond and its sisters (diamond, ruby diamond, blush diamond,etc) wear just like regular polish.

If you're in the market for one of these, ebay could be your bff. Some websites still have some, but they're usually those websites that you're just not sure about ordering from. I also saw one with a bottle of ruby diamond for sale once... for $300. yeah. no. You could get 25g of spectraflair for less and make an army of holos.

No comments:

Post a Comment