Friday, October 28, 2011

Rustic...

So, normally I love copper, and when I found WnW Rustic at CVS for $0.50, I was pretty happy!

For whatever reason, I didn't try it for a long time, but now I don't think I'll be bothering to try it again.

Photobucket

It photographed beautifully. In fact, it was difficult to find a picture that captured its true nature. In the bottle and in most photos, it exhibits a lovely golden glow that just was NOT present on the nail IRL... It was almost like a shimmery tree bark color (which works well with the name, I suppose...) with no hint of coppery gold once dry.

I don't know, I found this one to be really disappointing. Wet and Wild isn't an expensive brand by any stretch, and it usually gets glowing reviews, but this one was such a let down. The polishes with the television-themed names are much nicer in my opinion, but the formulas still need a touch of work.

Does anyone else have this color? Have you been able to get it to exhibit that lovely golden color when you wear it?

No comments:

Post a Comment