Monday, October 17, 2011

Color Club Foiled - Foil Me Once

Well, I'm not usually a fan of baby pink, but DF picked it out :)

I LOVE FOILS. I don't know why, but I just adore them... I mean, I love a LOT of finishes, but foils... yes.

I grabbed the set and I did swatch them all promptly when I got home. Cold Metal is nearly the same shade of blue as Orly Stone Cold (which is the MOST AMAZING glittery blue polish I have ever seen... I'm not including SH HD in Laser because that's a duochrome glass fleck and a different category. Actually, I'm not sure if Stone Cold is glitter or glass fleck, but I digress...).

I think I've also worn Lumin-Icent, but I don't remember >_< Stupid STUPID backorder on my meds!!! Photobucket

Foil Me Once (seriously, Color Club? No.) Very pretty bright pastel pink foil :3

Do you like foils? Get this set! They are also super fab Konad polishes!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment