Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Color Club Back to Boho Cremes

Color Club polishes have such hideous names. SUCH hideous names........ That fact aside, the colors are pretty impressive!

Anyway, I HAD to buy the Back to Boho cremes because I couldn't live without New Bohemian (the turquoise shade) and where I get them, they only come in sets (I have rarely seen them separate anyway) but the entire collection really isn't that bad!

Since there have been about 5 sunny days in the past two months, I barely have any pictures, and these are cloudy anyway.

Photobucket

Bottle Shots! They are actually all really great colors. Nomadic in Nude, Earthy Angel, New Bohemian, Shabby Drab, Rad Nomad *ugh*, Red-ical Gypsy *God... these NAMES*


This is Earthy Angel. It reminds me of liquid foundation lol

Photobucket

It is a little sheer, but nothing horrible.

Photobucket

New Bohemian!!! Described as Tiffany Blue, but not really. Its a bit darker and dustier, but still a really great shade of sky blue. I love sky blue nail polish, even though I hardly ever wear it XD

I've tried Rad Nomad, but I can't remember if I wore it alone or under something, but I do remember it dries even darker than it looks, so its nearly black when on, but in a really great way!

If you can snag this collection, do it! Even if its just for New Bohemian :P

No comments:

Post a Comment