Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Recent Sephora Purchases - Illamasqua and Pantone Universe

Recently I went with my family to Sephora for my cousin's birthday and wound up getting three polishes (for not a cent, thanks to my mum).

First, I got Illamasqua's Jo'Mina.
Photobucket

I love this color to death. Its a bright, neon lavender. Yes, Virginia, there is such a thing. The formula was great, coverage was nice, and it didn't really chip!

My one issue is that with Illamasqua's Force (electric blue polish from the same collection) fading all over the world, is Jo'Mina safe??? I think I'd have a fit if I discovered this to be faded.

The other two polishes I got were the matte and glitter polishes from the Tangerine Tango set! (My mom wanted the shimmer and creme, so she gave me the other two lol)

Photobucket
(The matte obviously has top coat over it)

I can honestly say that Tangerine Tango appears to be universally flattering. The only issues I can see is if you have too much red or yellow in your skin it may not look great, but If you like intense, rich colors, give this one a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment